Jack: That’s strange. What’s this note in my pocket? It isn’t mine. Is it yours, Daisy?
太奇怪了,我兜里的這個便條是什么呀?這不是我的,是你的嗎,黛絲?
Daisy: No, it isn’t mine. Let me see. Oh, it belongs to Paul. The handwriting is his.
不是,不是我的,我看看,這是保羅的,這是保羅的字跡。
Jack: So why is it in my pocket?
那為啥在我的口袋里?
Daisy: I don’t know. It looks like Paul’s ‘to-do’ list. Let me read it.
不知道,看起來是保羅的待辦清單,我看看。
Wednesday 18 April 4月18號星期三
8 am. Drive to the airport with Karen. 早上八點 ,開車去機場接凱倫
10 am. Pick Mum up, and drive to Barnet. 10點,接媽媽去巴尼特
1 pm. Training run. 下午一點,長跑訓練
5 pm. Pick Claire up from college. 下午5點,去學院接克萊爾
Jack: Hmm. Give it to me, Daisy. Yes, it is Paul’s, isn’t it?
嗯,黛西,我給吧,確實是保羅的,對吧?
Daisy: Yes, Jack. Put it back.
是的,杰克,把它放回去。
Jack: But why on earth is it in my pocket?
但到底為啥它在我的口袋里呢?